Monday, July 12, 2010

New Neighbor

There are no more boxes on the floor, nothing left to unpack, and only a few walls are left to hang pictures up. I feel accomplished. In the midst of studying for finals and preparing for my next classes, working, and rescheduling our wedding, I have successfully moved in! It was not without the tremendous efforts of Vince, Mike, Matt, Joey, Ellice, and Rebeccah. I don't know how much of my new place I actually set up, because I had so many people helping me. But I feel a weight off my shoulders now that I'm living there.

Moving is always an adventure. But to add to my adventure, I find out the first day I'm moving in that my neighbor is crazy. Yep. I met my neighbors who live above me and they both told me, in two separate conversations, that the lady who lives next to me is crazy and to not be afraid to call the cops. WHAT?! Exactly, I didn't really know what to think. All I could think of is, great what the heck did I get myself into and I'm supposed to live here by myself?!

I finally met my neighbor, she doesn't seem so bad. Maybe a little paranoid, ok, well maybe more than a little. But that's all. I mean who isn't afriad of spiders trying to attack you?! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment